The Glace-GuardT Slider is the highest quality cold storage sliding door.
It is robust and well insulated. The door, available in 3" or 4" thickness, is made of high quality metal skins and insulated with polyurethane foam. Its robust and durable hardware ensures smoothness of operation.
The Glace-GuardT Slider can be operated manually or can be equipped with a high technology motor system with operation speed of up to 84" per second for biparting doors.
The Glace-GuardT Slider is your best door investment when energy conservation and low maintenance costs are criteria of selection.
- Glace-GuardT Slider III (3")
- Glace-GuardT Slider IV (4")
-20°F to +120°F (-29°C to +49°C)
Up to 14' 0" W. x 16' 0" H. (4267mm W. x 4877mm H.)
Ffor larger door, please consult with Thermostop.
- 3" (75mm) thick : Glace-GuardTM Slider III
- 4" (100mm) thick : Glace-GuardTM Slider IV
Single or biparting, 3" (75mm) or 4" (100mm) thick panels, insulated with rigid polyurethane, foamed in place under high pressure between two metal skins. Standard 26ga. steel skins, white stucco finish.
For other skins options, please consult Metal skins options presented further. The panel frame is made of U-shaped heavy-duty aluminum extrusions.
High quality airtight flexible PVC seal for the door frame and the door panels.
Back frame :
Vertical and horizontal back frame made of ¾" water-resistant plywood in double layer, clad with white galvanized steel.
Heat trace :
For freezer applications, the door frame and panels are equipped with a heat trace to prevent ice or frost accumulation.
Sealed glass or acrylic glass 12" x 24" (305mm x 610mm) windows.
Heated sealed glass window available on request.
Kick plate :
24" (610mm) high 1/8" thick aluminum checker plate, kick plate to protect the door bottom against forklift impacts.
- 16ga. galvanized steel, smooth finish
- 18ga. stainless steel, #304 finish
- High speed operation: up to 48" (1220mm) per second at opening, 24" (610mm) per second at closing
- Brushless servomotor
- Closed loop control system to ensure accurate motion profile with changing loads
- Selectable input voltage, single or three phase: 115, 208, 230, 460 or 575 VAC
- Programmable obstruction sensing
- Cycle counter
- LCD/Keypad display of system operation
- Electronic programmable clutch
- Electronic door lock protection
|Metal skins options
||stucco, white or grey RAL-9006
||smooth, clear anodized